PM Bakshi Constitution of India PDF is the best one for the students to gain knowledge and succeed in the exams, which are all preparing for government exams. It gives the combined details of biography and social information. It helps to revise, recall and learn the Indian constitution provisions on hand. It can also help learn about the Indian constitution in an easily understandable manner. When a person plans to clear the government exams, it is the first preference for their learning. In that way, this is the best one to learn quickly in a simple manner.
PM Bakshi Constitution of India PDF
It gives the details of the name and territory of the union, admission or establishment of new states, repealed version of admission or establishment of new states, formation of new states or names of existing states, laws made under articles 2 and 3 to provide for the amendment of the first and the fourth schedules and supplemental and incidental as well as consequential manners.
And also about the citizenship at the commencement of the constitution, rights of citizenship of certain persons, who have migrated to India from Pakistan, rights of citizenship of certain persons, who have migrated to Pakistan from India, rights of citizenship of certain persons of Indian origin residing outside of India, persons voluntarily acquiring the citizenship of a foreign State not to be citizens, the continuance of rights for citizenship, parliament to regulate the right of citizenship of law. The other part consists of the laws inconsistent with or in derogation of the fundamental rights, equality before the law, prohibition of discrimination on the grounds of religion, race, caste, sex, place of birth, abolition of titles, etc.
It is concluded that this PM Bakshi constitution of India pdf is the best one for preparing for the government exams.
Contents of PM Bakshi Indian Polity
PARTI – THE UNION AND ITS TERRITORY
1. Name and territory of the Union
2. Admission or establishment of new States
3. Formation of new States and alteration of areas, boundaries, or names of existing States
4. Laws made under articles 2 and 3 to provide for the amendment of the First and the Fourth Schedules and supplemental, incidental, and consequential manners
PART II – CITIZENSHIP
5. Citizenship at the commencement of the Constitution
6. Rights of citizenship of certain persons who have migrated to India from Pakistan
7. Rights of citizenship of certain migrants to Pakistan
8. Rights of citizenship of certain persons of Indian origin residing outside India
9. Persons voluntarily acquiring citizenship of a foreign State not to be citizens
10. Continuance of the Rights of Citizenship
11. Parliament to regulate the Right of Citizenship of Law.
PM Baskhi Constituion of India Bare Act
PART III – FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS (Indian Constitution PM Bakshi)
13. Laws inconsistent with or in derogation of the fundamental rights
14. Equality before the law
15. Prohibition of discrimination on the grounds of religion, race, caste, sex, or place of birth
16. Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment Abolition of Untouchability
17. Abolition of titles
18. Right to Freedom
19. Protection of certain rights regarding freedom of speech, etc.
20. Protection in respect of conviction for offenses
21. Protection of life and personal liberty
22. Protection against arrest and detention in some instances
Indian Constitution PM Bakshi PDF
23. Prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced Labour
24. Prohibition of employment of children in factories, etc.
25. Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice, and propagation of religion
26. Freedom to manage religious affairs
27. Freedom as to payment of taxes for promotion of any particular religion
28. Freedom as to attendance at religious instruction or religious worship in a particular educational institution
29. Protection of interests of minorities
30. Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions (Repealed)
Download PM Bakshi Constitution of India PDF
You can download the file directly from google drive. If you are facing any difficulty, inform us in the comment section, and we will check that and update that as soon as possible.
More study materials,
You can join our Telegram channel to To Download the Files.
Disclaimer: Iswarahir.in Does not own this PDF, neither created nor scanned. We provide the link already available on the internet. If it violates the law or has any issues, kindly Contact us to request the removal of the link.