Vision IAS Geography Notes PDF is one of the Best pdf which can be helpful in the preparation of the prestigious exams to clear. It is useful in an online source that deals with the most popular optional subject. This is the primary source of stronger exam preparation in the easiest way of learning. It can be found easier than the other forms of preparation for the competitive exams. The people who are all preparing for the exams can refer to this best source in PDF, which is simply available on the web.
Vision IAS Geography Notes PDF
This Vision IAS Geography Note PDF consists of many contents entirely related to geographical events. Some of the contents are the nature of geography, fundamental concepts in geography, theories of landform development, climatic geographical and morphogenetic regions, the constitution of earth’s interiors, continents and ocean, view of isostasy, rocks, earth’s movement, structural geography, plate tectonics, vulcanicity and landforms, mountain building, weathering, and mass movement, hillslope, the cycle of erosion, rejuvenation and polycyclic reliefs, denudation chronology, erosion surfaces and peneplains, drainage systems and patterns, the morphology of drainage basins, river valleys, graded river and profile of equilibrium.
Also, it gives and explains the various geographical events like channel, karst, coastal, arid and semiarid, glacial, periglacial, regional, applied, anthropogenic, climatic change, and quaternary. These are some of the topics that are explained better and can be presented in an easy way of understanding. The main advantage of using this pdf is that the concepts are explained in a better manner because the terms in this pdf are given the way of simple English. It is concluded that the given pdf is the best source to understand the geographical things better than the other sources for the learning process for the exams.
Indian Geography PART-1 Content
- The universe and Solar System
- Interior of Earth
- Continental Drift, Seafloor Spreading, Endogenic and Exogenic
Forces, Plate Tectonic, Supercontinent, etc.
- Earth Quake, Tsunami, Volcanic Activity, Landforms
- Mountain Building, Island Formation, Hotspot
- Rocks and Minerals
- Landform and Evolution
- India Physical Formation, Physiography, Drainage Structure,
Relief, Basics of Soils
- Composition and Structure of the atmosphere
- Insolation, Earth’s Heat Balance, Different Atmospheric
Circulation, Global Winds, Cyclone
- Precipitation and Related Phenomenon
- Ocean Basics and Ocean Resources
- Coral Reefs and the Indian Ocean
Indian Geography PART-2 Content
- India Climate – Monsoon
- Different World Climate
- Miscellaneous Topics like El Nino, La Nina, ENSO,
Urban Climate, Applied Climatology, Heat Island
- Different Types of Irrigation and Irrigation Systems
- Indian Agriculture
- Distribution of Key Natural Resources across the world
- Mineral Resources and Manufacturing Industries
- Transport and Communication, and Internal Trade
- Location of Industries
- Human Development Report
- Economic Geography – Agricultural Marketing,
Agri Transportation, e – Agriculture to aid farmers
Download Vision IAS Geography Notes PDF
You can download the PDF file directly from google drive. If you face any errors while downloading, inform us in the comment section. We will check that and update it as soon as possible.
Vision IAS Indian Geography Printed Notes PDF – Click to Download
You can join our Telegram channel to To Download the Files.
Disclaimer: Iswarahir.in Does not own this PDF, neither created nor scanned. We provide the link already available on the internet. If it violates the law or has any issues, kindly contact us to request the removal of the link.